I N T E R A C T I V A L I A
Dedicates Interactivalia to:
Everyone. he loves/is loved by in whatever
form of love/friendship/affection.
With many thanks to:
- Aleksandra, for reminding me of the real
- everyone who contributed to Interactivalia
in any way
- Rok Žaucer, for.
- Železnikar, Jaka. 1994. 54.000 BESED. Ljubljana:
(19th THURSDAY, 7 p.m.,
Renata, call !, Mathematics)
- Vilfan, Jože, ed. 1980. Ljudstva sveta,
4. knjiga. Ljubljana: Mladinska knjiga. p.129.
(Ready-made Poem 1)
- Šalamun,Tomaž. 1997. Knjiga za mojega brata.
Ljubljana: Mladinska knjiga. p.66.
(Interactive Poem 2)
- Železnikar, Jaka. 1997. Interaktivalija.
(Ready-made Poem 2)
Designed for PC using Netscape Communicator
suggested (not necessary):
font: size 12, Arial CE
If you use other machines (e. g. MAC / 15" or 17" monitor / other resolution) you can enter the project just the same - only the graphical proportions will be different which is mostly irrelevant for the structure of texts.
There is no need to use BACK or GO on your browser
inside the project except for Mathematics and Mathematics 2.
In texts which open a new window you have to close this window before cowriting another poem.
If you are getting any kind of error messages during the project, or if the computer does not respond to your Write a poem command,
look for an open but hidden window and close it, or exit the project, restart
your browser and re-enter the project again.
This project consists of 293 files (504 K) in different directories.
about the author
(in Slovene only)